Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Barcelona Activa, socially responsible
One of its highlights is the commitment to reducing inequality through the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals. It also incorporates an Action Plan that revolves around five strategic axes to guarantee our commitment to Barcelona and its citizens.
Barcelona Activa’s Social Responsibility follows the comparability and materiality criteria established by the GRI standards (Global Reporting Initiative) and the provisions of Law 18/2018 on non-financial information and diversity.
Awards and recognition
- Roger Kaufman Award, in recognition of innovative local development policies.
- Special honorary mention from the Alares Foundation for good diversity management and social and labour inclusion, within the framework of the Fourth International Awards for Managing Human Diversity and Labour Inclusiveness in Business.
- Second place at the Lifelong Learning Platform’s Lifelong Learning Awards.
- Award from Barcelona’s Official College of Nurses’ Centre for Nursing Development and Innovation.
- Defence of Employment Rights information point (SDG 8)
- Activa’t Fent Salut (Get Active Being Healthy) Programme (SDG 3)
- Training and awareness for Gender Equality (SDG 5)
- New waste management policy (SDG 11)
- Honorary Mention at the tenth Co-Responsibility Awards in Social Responsibility: Gender Equality and Diversity (SDG 5)
Initiatives selected as good practice by the Spanish Global Compact Network (UN), within the framework of the "Impact actions to combat the effects of COVID-19” campaign
- Digitisation of advisory and training services (SDG 8 and SDG 10)
- Leadership of a local face mask production project (SDG 8 and SDG 10)
- Trade Schools Project (SDG 8 and SDG 10)