Barcelona Activa Entrepreneurship: Services for accompanying start-ups
We accompany entrepreneurs from the business idea to the starting up of the company, and we work on positioning Barcelona as a reference in the field of entrepreneurship.
Barcelona Activa provides advice and assessment, training activities, support in the access to funding and other resources so that the entrepreneurs can create a new sustainable and quality enterprise. Furthermore, in our incubator spaces we give support to the start-ups so that they can develop and consolidate, sharing the space with other companies.
Barcelona Activa Entrepreneurship offers:
1. Personalised and permanent advice and assessment. Coaching is offered to the entrepreneurs during the whole process of starting up.
2. A large selection of training programmes, expert advisory services and digital tools.
3. A wide range of programmes for entrepreneursaimed at specific target groups and sectors.
4. Four incubators: ESA BIC Barcelona, Glōries Incubator, Almogāvers Business Factory and mStartupBarcelona. The incubators are innovative settings, with the most advanced infrastructures and services, with the aim of providing support to the business projects in their creation and growth processes. To achieve this, they place at the disposition of the users logistical, administrative and added value services, enabling access to funding and internationalization, and fostering networking and synergies to the companies hosted there.
5. Women Entrepreneurs School. Barcelona Activa boosts the presence and visibility of women in the business world of the city based on a specific training offer which gives support to women when starting up and consolidating their business projects. With eleven different programmes aimed at entrepreneurs, businesswomen, professionals and directors, the School of Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals aims to contribute to breaking the glass ceiling, fighting against the pay gap between men and women and reducing the inequalities of gender in decision-making positions in companies.
Barcelona Activa Entrepreneurship is present in different spaces in the city with the aim of getting closer to the citizenship. The Glōries Entrepreneurship Centre hosts the Entrepreneurs' Resource Centre, a space for finding information, training classrooms, interactive multimedia, expert advice and assessment, the Advisory and Procedure Start Point (PAIT) and contents for starting up a business. The area of Entrepreneurship also counts on different business incubator centres, such as the Glōries Business Incubator, the MStartup Barcelonaor the ESA, established in collaboration with the European Space Agency. The Almogāvers Business Factoryalso hosts incubation and pre-incubation spaces, as well as different training programmes. The Convent de Sant Agustíoffers programmes so as to promote employment and entrepreneurship in Ciutat Vella and in the rest of the city.
To access the advisory service you only need to enrol in the informative sessions, the doorway to Barcelona Activa. In two hours we present the programmes, the activities and services that Barcelona Activa offers so as to go from business idea to the creation of the company. The informative sessions are carried out on a daily basis.
Registrations in the website or calling 901 55 11 55.
All the information on the website bcn.cat/emprenedoria
How to get there
Entrepreneurship Centre: Llacuna, 162-164. 08018 Barcelona. Tel. 901 55 11.