Barcelona Activa Businesses: Support and accompaniment for companies
From Barcelona Activa we provide support to the companies of the city of Barcelona so as to improve their competitiveness, to boost the relations with the leading companies of the city and we develop services for the business fabric that foster wealth and employment.
Promoted by Barcelona City Council, through Barcelona Activa, the Business Support Office (OAE) was created to improve the economic competitiveness and the business fabric of Barcelona, as well as for facilitating the landing process of new companies. This new city facility is located in the MediaTIC building, a space that includes a series of added value services and resources, where you can receive information and personalised advice and assessment, carry out municipal and business procedures, participate in some of the programmes of business growth or in the training or networking activities organised there.
The services offered in the OAE are:
1. Incorporation of companies. Service of information, assessment and advice and online procedures for incorporating mercantile companies (limited companies), and individual businesspeople (freelance).
2. Information and municipal procedures. Accompanying by means of the main necessary procedures for developing an economic activity in Barcelona, for example, related to works, public thoroughfare or activity licenses.
3. Funding. Service of support in the search for funding by means of an expert team that works together with the company in the diagnosis and definition of the best pathway to follow according to their specific needs, and that provides support throughout the procedural process and its fulfilment.
4. Business advice. Personalised and expert service for diagnosing and defining improvement actions for freelance, shops, SMEs and companies, as well as entities from the Third Sector. In the OAE we reinforce the attention of companies from the social and solidarity economy with tools and resources for strengthening and consolidating them.
5. Search for workers. Service of support for covering the staff needs of the companies.
6. Business transfer. Service of accompaniment in the process of transfer of companies and SMEs, both for people who want to pass on their business as well as potential businesspeople who want to give it continuity.
7. Internationalisation and foreign trade procedures. Service of diagnosis and initial assessment aimed at companies and SMEs in the process of internationalisation, for resolving consultations about foreign trade and to receive guidance about international business.
8. Innovation. Training programmes and activities for fostering innovation in companies and SMEs, and for enabling access to funding within the framework of European programmes.
9. Business location and landing. Service of information and advice in the search for business premises for companies and SMEs with projects of expansion in Barcelona and the metropolitan area.
10. Barcelona Space. All the economic information of the city in an innovative audiovisual space where corporate meeting can also be held and visits attended.
There is also a Technology Park, located in the District of Nou Barris, the first municipal space for industrial prototyping. More than 10,000 m2 of infrastructures of innovation and technology for the development of the companies in the field of engineering and industry. Its aim is to contribute in a personalised and permanent way, to the development of the industry.
All the information in the website bcn.cat/empreses
How to get there
Glories Business Incubator: Llacuna 162-164. 08018. Tel. 93 401 96 66.
Technology Park: Marie Curie, s/n. 08042 Barcelona. Tel. 93 291 77 77.